Now Hiring: Research Associate
The Research Associate will work closely with the Director of R&D and the entire R&D team. Currently the company aims to develop novel electrolyte materials for lithium-ion batteries with a wide variety of end user applications. The company will provide competitive compensation for this job. This role is located in Ithaca, NY. This job requires US citizenship or permanent residence.
* B.S. or Masters in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related fields.
* Demonstrated experience in membrane fabrication technology
* Experience with polymer-characterizations is preferred
* Fast learner with passion and dedication
* Willingness to execute on multiple tasks in a fast paced start-up environment
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
* Design experiments based on previous results, literature review and consultation with scientific advisors
* Analyze data and present to internal team and external collaborators as needed
* Assist in patent application documentation and grant application/report preparation
* Strict compliance with established safety protocols and Cornell EH&S procedures at all times
* Compliance with all company protocols related to confidentiality, assignment of inventions, and other policies/duties as identified or assigned
Lionano® , a Cornell spin-off company, is advancing high-performance, high-quality materials for the lithium-ion battery industry. The company is located in the McGovern Center on Cornell campus (Ithaca, NY). The company is well funded by government grants, venture capital and intellectually supported by multiple scientific advisors including world-renowned battery industry veterans.
Job title and compensation based on experience. Lionano is an equal opportunity employer. Job Type: Full-time
To apply, send a resume and publication list to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lionano Inc. | email@example.com